There are certain things which people do when they get bored. I have listed the things that I do when I get bored.
- Open http://facebook.com
- Check out everyone’s activity.
- Think of an “Über-cool” status message.
- Overthink about the Über-cool status message to an extent that it sounds lame.
- Drop the idea and head to http://twitter.com
- Give World Peace a thought. (Yeah, I do that a lot :D)
- Make phone calls.
- Think about working out.
- Check email inbox every two minutes.
- Get excited to find a new email.
- Trash the message knowing that it’s just a spam message/newsletter/offer advertisement from Amazon/GoDaddy.com.
- Plan on cleaning my room.
- Sit outside and stare into the sky for several minutes with absolutely nothing on my mind.
- Take some pictures using my cellphone.
- Listen to music and/or watch crappy movies.
- Watch Natalie Tran’s videos.
- Reorganize my phone book.
- De-clutter my desktop.
Now I’m really bored and I can’t think of anything else. As a result, in an attempt to do something different I ended up successfully writing a blog.