March, not really the time of the year to wish someone a Happy New Year. I know, I usually have this post ready within the first two weeks of January (with an exception of last year). I have been
extremely busy with work and my side projects over the past few months and I could not really find time to blog. I hope I don’t write next year’s HNY blog post in April 😉
Without further ado, let me jump into last year’s highlights.
- Started going to the gym in January, for reals. (I’ve been a paying member for over 2 years though :P). Lost 22 lbs by the end of May
- Pretty much utilized all of the 3-day weekends for fun stuff in 2014
- My friends and I, flew down to West Virginia for the 4th of July weekend. We went mountain biking and white water rafting
- My family was in San Francisco in September and it was fun
- In November, my friends flew in to SF for the Thanksgiving weekend and that was fun too. We went snorkeling and drove down to Napa Valley
and tasted some wines.
- I started this thing where I create a new playlist for each month on Spotify (starting from March 2014).
- Took a lot of photos on my Camera
- Worked on a few side projects