Ran Google’s new Test My Site on my blog https://mt.cx
Here’s the result:
Update: The above results have been updated after the redesign.
This year, I’ve decided to make a few changes to my blog and following are the changes –
SSL enabled site-wide
As you might’ve already noticed, my blog is now served over SSL. I’ve enabled SSL site wide here (
mt.cx) & on my
mohni.sh domain. You can too, if you’re using GitHub to host your blog. The whole setup is very simple, quick and free.
My blog URL has also changed. I’ve decided to use https://mt.cx for my blog and https://mohni.sh for my profile page. I’ve used mt.cx as my custom url shortener for the past couple of years.
Update: I’ve updated my blog URL to use https://iam.mt
Continue reading “Blog Changes”
Last year, I, royally screwed up the timing of my year in review post by posting it in July.
I know, July is not really the best time to wish someone a Happy New Year, but, unfortunately, that was when I snapped out of my laziness to write a blog post. I didn’t want to miss my year in review blog and so I did it anyway…in July.
This year, I don’t want to be lazy and so, here it is, on the 2nd of January (I had friends come over on the 1st and so, I couldn’t find time to blog).
I had a fun 2016. It basically included traveling, adventures, reading, a lot of video gaming and tiny traces of fitness.
Here are the highlights —
- Visited Birla Mandir in Hyderabad
- Returned back to the United States from my India trip
- Moved out of Fremont, CA
- Visited Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Took part in the Canvas & Cabernet event and ended up painting
- Visited Safari West in Santa Rosa
- Started reading a couple of books
- Went hiking at Half Moon Bay
- Went hiking at Purisima Creek
- Visited my Sister and Brother-in-law in Los Angeles
- Ran my first ever non-stop 5k. It was on a treadmill though. I ended up running 42 miles in 2016, 16 of which were in May.
- Went hiking at Sequoia National Park
- Visited Grizzly falls and Three Rivers (CA)
- Went hiking at Mt. Diablo
- Flew down to Seattle for my friends’ bachelor party (1 party for 2 guys)
- Almost all of my friends here have their birthdays in July and August (incl. my wife) and so I ended up being busy organizing/attending these “surprise” parties
- Became a member of Top Golf
- Went Indoor Sky Diving. It was fun
- Celebrated Diwali
- Successfully completed my first year at my current company
- Went on a road trip to Las Vegas and made a profit playing Black Jack
- Visited my Sister and Brother-in-law during my flight’s layover in Los Angeles
- Celebrated my 1st Wedding Anniversary by visiting Costa Rica. It was a fantastic & adventurous trip. Our activities included Canyoneering, Zip lining, Hiking the majestic Arenal Volcano in the rainforest and hiking around the hanging bridges
- My buddy, Sravan, visited CA and we ended up driving down to Mt. Diablo and Napa valley
- Had a nice NYE in San Francisco. Watched the fireworks
A few years ago, I gave up on the concept of New Year’s Resolutions, since, I never ended up keeping them. This has always been the case with me and now I want to change that. I want to challenge myself. I want to become a better version of me. I have a couple of ideas that would help me achieve my goals. I will share them soon in a separate blog post.
And with that, I’ll wrap up my post.
I wish you all a fun-filled, wonderful & prosperous New Year.