I’ve decided to move away from a Ligue 1 team and try out Bundesliga players. This was to help me upgrade my weak defense. Here’s my latest updated team –
Here’s my in-game formation –
As you can see, I have a few newcomers.
- 93 rated LW Insigne: He is fast, agile and good with passes. I have decided to go with the Basic chemistry style to get the most out of him on the left flank
- 91 rated CM Allan: Initially I got the 88 rated version of this card and he was an absolute beast. So, 91 was a no-brainer. IMHO, this card is better than 89 rated NIF (not in form) Kante
- 95 rated CM Müller: So far, he has been fine. He’s got pace, good passing and physicality, which is great. I chose the Engine chemistry style to improve his balance attribute
- 91 rated Flashback Boateng: This card has been really good so far. Easily the best defender I’ve used in FIFA 20 thus far
- 96 rated TOTSSF Hummels: Decent card. I wish he had more pace. Overall, not a bad card
The obvious choices are to get 87 rated Headliners Semedo and finish the Flashback SBC to get 91 rated Alex Sandro. This will finish my defense line upgrade.